Corrections for R16B03 have just been released!
OTP R16B03-1 has just been released, correcting some of the issues found in R16B03. According to Erlang.org, here's what's been corrected:
- The ODBC application was missing in the prebuilt Windows installers
- 3 corrections in the SSL application:
- Add missing validation of the server_name_indication option and test for its explicit use.
- Elliptic curve selection in server mode now properly selects a curve suggested by the client, if possible.
- The server did not indicate support for secure renegotiation during TLS extension handling.
- In the syntax tools application a bug was introduced which broke reverting of local funs. This is now corrected (thanks to Anthony Ramine)
- wx - Solved a problem which caused the debugger to crash when closing a window. Fixed static linking on Mac.
- xmerl - Fixed a problem in the SAX-parser when the header of the next document was appearing in the buffer when using the xmerl_sax_parser:stream/2 function.